~Lovely lil Disclaimer~

Keep in mind that this blog is devoted to all things GAY. That means any news, advice, entertainment, literature, reviews, jokes,polls, etc will be completely curved. I might give it to you with no chaser but it definitely wont be STRAIGHT!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Smile Love Laugh & Live

Pictures are worth a thousand words.....



















Love is never wrong, and if it is, i'll never be right


***Update** Remember how I was struggling with how to come out at work? Well I just came out to my first person in my office! Wonder how much of a domino effect this is gonna be....It felt really really good :-)

5 comments:

Monie said...

The two of you are adorable! :)



And about work; I guess it depends on if you work in a progressive work environment. If it is progressive then it's no biggie. Either way being yourself is the best plan.

Alix said...

Yall are super cute!

knowledge said...

Young lesbian love.

A truly beautiful thing.

I loved this.

Anonymous said...

Awww how cute! Y'all look great!

Chanel said...

lol, thanks guys ;-)