When I can wake up next to:
2. Men and I never fully clicked. I mean, i've been in a couple fairly serious relationships with men but something was always missing. That emotional bond that allowed me to drop all barriers and just be me. That never ever happened with the opposite sex.
3. I've been in a couple bad situations with men that helped turn me wayyyyy off to their cause. Not gonna get into all of that here, but just know I have a damn good reason.
4. The sex is better. With women. Much better. Much much much better. Not saying that I had bad sex with men. Cuz for the most part, I didn't. But I didn't know S.E.X until I had it with a woman.
5. I kept getting hit on by random women and never quite understood it, but the thoughts and fantasies kept getting better and better until I couldn't resist the temptation anymore.
6. The little girl named Priscilla in my preschool class loved to play house with me :-) Nothing happened you perverts, but it definitely got me use to the idea...
7. Sustenance, satisfaction, stability, pleasure, true love, loyalty and commitment. All things i've found in one woman that I never found in one man.
8. Watching The Spice channel when I was too young to even know what was really going on. But I knew.
9. Because it just feels right.
10. Because I love who I am since I fell in love with Her:
Yeah that about sums it up for me. Care to share why you're so gay?