~Lovely lil Disclaimer~

Keep in mind that this blog is devoted to all things GAY. That means any news, advice, entertainment, literature, reviews, jokes,polls, etc will be completely curved. I might give it to you with no chaser but it definitely wont be STRAIGHT!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Unveiling my new online magazine for women writers!!

Everybody do the happy dance with me!

What are we dancing about you ask?? Hmmph. Well if you were FOLLOWING me on twitter, u would already know! lol. I unveiled my latest (of 299834) projects today & im very excited about it. So if you're 1) a woman and 2) a writer, then you would most definitely want to go check out

Sepia Magazine- an online mag for Women of Color writers, poets & artists of all forms!

And please don't hesitate to comment, subscribe and pass the word around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to be able to be a part of this! You know I'm definitely behind you!