~Lovely lil Disclaimer~

Keep in mind that this blog is devoted to all things GAY. That means any news, advice, entertainment, literature, reviews, jokes,polls, etc will be completely curved. I might give it to you with no chaser but it definitely wont be STRAIGHT!

Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm baaaack!

Happy Monday my lovelies!! I've been MIA for my b-day weekend which was beautiful thanks to tloml (the love of my lyfe for yall who arent in the know). I re-capped the entire wkend over at my other spot if u wanna check it out.

Now onto some gay stuff. I have been slacking/procrastinating the past week or two about posting regularly here due to a bit of an uprising of school work, work work, & personal stuff. But I think im a little more sane now so I can remove myself from time out.

I've been pondering over how to approach the topic of my relationship and how it has lasted so long (it was a suggested topic). I dnt wanna bore my readers with a drawn out story of how we met and so forth, so i think I found a way to break it all down into mini posts & still be relevant. Hopefully y'all will enjoy it! Check back soon for the 1st post.

2 comments:

Monie said...

Chanel,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey Chanel!

I read your other post and I'm glad you had a wonderful bday! the pic of you and your gf is adorable!